Visit "Where can I get vaccinated" or call 1-877-COVAXCO (1-877-268-2926) for vaccine information.


Fire Hydrant Permits


Fire Hydrant Use and Permits


Fire Hydrant Use

Except for emergency use for extinguishing fire, and other emergency purposes, permission to withdraw water from a fire hydrant owned by Bow Mar Water and Sanitation District requires a fire hydrant use permit issued by the District. Bow Mar’s Hydrant Use Policy and information on permit fees and water charges can be found by clicking the icons above.

Permits can be requested by contacting Bridget Butterfield at 303-979-2333 or



Report Unauthorized Use

Two of the elements of any security plan are awareness and communications. Authorized users of District fire hydrants are required to prominently display a red placard issued by the District (see example of placard below). 
Any suspected non-authorized use should be reported immediately to 303-979-2333.